Courtesy: Jess @ healthyexposures.wordpress.com
- 2 tablespoon sunflower kernels
- 2 tablespoon Chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon (heaping) chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 cup puffed millet
- 1/4 cup + 1 table spoon rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon mustHave Protein™
- 4-5 large Medjool dates, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Combine all of the Dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
Ingredients for Sauce
- 1/4 cup milled flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin butter
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 1/2 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon almond milk
2. Then mix Sauce and Dry Ingredients in a bowl.
3. Preheat the oven at 350°C. Prepare a greased pan. Press down the mixture in the pan. Press it down to achieve a smooth surface. You can use the back of a spoon to apply pressure on the surface.
4. Bake the pan with ingredients for about 15 minutes.
You can add figs, if you like, in the recipe. If you don’t have pumpkin butter, don’t fret – either use a little more maple syrup or molasses.