Courtesy: Jess @ healthyexposures.wordpress.com
1. Combine first three ingredients in a processor, and pulse until crumbly.
2. Add in maple syrup, The Organic Whey™, nut butter, wheat germ, flax, and wheat cereal. Process to combine. Stream in some water (about 1/8 cup) until it sort of clumps into a couple chunks.
3. Add in the remaining three ingredients, papaya, coconut and sunflower kernels.
4. Pulse it once or twice to get it all incorporated.
5. Spread it out into a Tupperware, pressing down firmly. Cover and chill it in refrigerator.
6. You can also make them in balls and refrigerate.